Senin, 24 Januari 2011

Go Creative with 7-Eleven





Special postingan buat salah satu teman baik saya, Edwina :)
2 weeks ago, I joined this workshop at sevel, tebet. After got this invitation from my friend, and (never) think twice, I sent a message to bought this ticket, hehe. This is so horrible decision, cause the next day is my first day in UAS, huahahaha ( Ina aja sampe ga ikut gara-gara UAS ;p).
Materials are given by this workshop, so just drop your body and mind to join this workshop, even "special service" is given for all of you! ya, special service dalam menggantikan aer kita yang sudah kotor karena terkena ini dan itu , woaa, nice service sekalii, hahahaha.
first, you must have a concept, so everybody are really exciting to drawn their concept in sketch book and poor me, I drawn my concept in bill paper *iyeee, KERTAS BON *...* cause I forget to bring any paper, even hvs sekalipun, dohhh.
I design my favorite character, put some of my fav. color, and treng trengg look like *design anak tk* :p . But, fortunately my "charater diatas kertas bon ini" won a favorite design in this workshop *...* is this fortunately, lucky, or what? hahahaha. Such a lucky day for me ;p *makasi ya kak juri, ehehehe.
*Inaaa, ayo kita ikutt workshopp berikutnyaa yaa naa :)

1 komentar:

  1. super suka banget sama karakter yang ini skaa :D buat kaos lucu loh, sama sepatu lukis :P

    BalasHapus